Toxinology and Industrial Biotechnology.
- M Shrikanth, B Janardhan, SS More. In vitro neutralization of Eachis carinatus and Naja naja venom by Canthium parviflorum and its GC-MS analysis. Bangladesh Journal of Pharmacology 11 (4), 920-927, 2016
- V Kishore, NS Yarla, F Zameer, MNN Prasad, MS Santosh, SS More. Inhibition of Group IIA Secretory Phospholipase A2 and its Inflammatory Reactions in Mice by Ethanolic Extract of Andrographis paniculata, a Well-known Medicinal Food. Pharmacognosy Research 8 (3), 213, 2016.
- BL Dhananjaya, S Sudarshan, Y Dongol, SS More. The standard aqueous stem bark extract of Mangifera indica L. inhibits toxic PLA 2–NN-XIb-PLA 2 of Indian cobra venom. Saudi Pharmaceutical Journal 24 (3), 371-378, 2016
- J Bhavya, MS Vineetha, PM Sundaram, SM Veena, BL Dhananjaya, SS More. Low-molecular weight hyaluronidase from the venom of Bungarus caeruleus (Indian common krait) snake: Isolation and partial characterization. Journal of Liquid Chromatography & Related Technologies 39 (4), 203-208, 2016
- AK Maiti, NC Saha, SS More, AK Panigrahi, G Paul. Neuroprotective Efficacy of Mitochondrial Antioxidant MitoQ in Suppressing Peroxynitrite-Mediated Mitochondrial Dysfunction Inflicted by Lead Toxicity in the Rat Brain. Neurotoxicity Research, 1-15, 2016
- Francois Niyongabo Niyonzima & Sunil More. Detergent compatible proteases: Microbial Production, Properties, and Stain Removal Analysis. Preparative Biochemistry & Biotechnology, 45:233–258, 2015. ID: 907183 DOI:10.1080/10826068.2014.907183)
- Francois Niyongabo Niyonzima & Sunil More. Microbial detergent compatible lipases: A review. Journal of Scientific & Industrial Research Vol. 74, 2015, pp. 105-113
- Bhavya Janardhan, Vineetha MS, Dhananjaya B L and Sunil S. More. Antisnake venom properties of medicinal plants. International Journal of Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Sciences Vol. 7, 1 (2015).
- Vineetha MS, Bhavya Janardhan, Kiran K. Mirajkar and Sunil S. More In vitro evaluation of active root extract of Tabernaemontana alternifolia (Roxb) root against the Naja naja and Echis Carinatus snake venoms. J. of Biologically active products from Nature.: TBAP 4 (4) 2014.286 – 294 ,936907 DOI:10.10801/22311866.2014.936907
- Francois Niyongabo Niyonzima & Sunil More. Detergent compatible proteases: Microbial Production, Properties, and Stain Removal Analysis. Preparative Biochemistry and Biotechnology. Review paper ID: 907183 DOI:10.1080/10826068.2014.907183). 2014. IF 0.689
- Francois Niyongabo Niyonzima & Sunil More Concomitant production of detergent compatible enzymes by Bacillus flexus XJU-1. Brazilian Journal of Microbiology, 45, 3, 903-910 (2014) IF: 0.9
- Francois N and Sunil More. Detergent compatible bacterial amylases: A review. Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology (2014) 174:1215–1232 DOI 10.1007/s12010-014-1144-3 IF. 1.9
- Bhavya Janardhan, Kiran K. Mirajkar, and Sunil S. More. In vitro screening and evaluation of antivenom phytochemicals from azima tetracantha lam leaves against Bungarus caerulus and Vipera russelli. Journal of Venomous Animals and Toxins including Tropical Diseases. 2014, 20:12 http://www.jvat.org/content/20/1/12, IF 0.58
- Francois Niyongabo Niyonzima & Sunil More. Biochemical properties of the alkaline lipase of Bacillus flexus XJU-1 and its detergent compatibility. Biologia 69/9: 1108—1117, 2014 Section Cellular and Molecular Biology, DOI: 10.2478/s11756-014-0429-x IF 0.8
Sunil S More and Francois N (2014). Optimization of a fungal protease production. Lab Lambert academic publication (e-book)