Biotechnology - Plant Biotechnology
- Narendranath A., Shivakameswari M.N., Manohar S.H., Mala M., (2015). Diversity of Drimiaindicaand its relationship to Drimianagarjunaeusing phenotypic traits and molecular markers. Indian Journal of Experimental Biology. 53: 412-416. IF: 1.475.
- Appaji M Ashwini, Hanumanthaiah Ramakrishnaiah, Shirugumbi Hanamanthagouda Manohar, Mala Majumdar (2015). An efficient multiple shoot induction and genetic fidelity assessment of Exacum bicolor Roxb., an endemic and endangered medicinal plant. In Vitro Cellular and Developmental Biology – Plant, 51(6), 659–668. IF: 1.057.
- Bhavana GP, Kumudini BS and Aswath C. 2018. Micropropagation of Anthurium through suspension culture using in vitro shoots. Journal of Applied Horticulture – 20(3), In press
- Bhavana GP, Kumudini BS and Aswath C. 2018. A regenerative protocol and SEM study for in vitro propagation of Anthurium crossed lines via indirect somatic embryogenesis. Bioscience Biotechnology Research Communications 11: 31-40.
- Jain JR, Satyan BS and Manohar SH. 2017. A comparative assessment of morphological and molecular diversity among Sechium edule (Jacq.) Sw. accessions in India. 3 Biotech DOI 10.1007/s13205-017-0726-5 (IF: 1.361).
- Thilagam D, Kumudini BS and Manohar SH. 2016. Regeneration of Sechium edule (Jacq) SW. from sterile in vitro nodal explants and assessment of clonal fidelity using ISSR and RAPD markers. International Journal of Agricultural Science and Research 6: 285-292.