Biotechnology - Oxidative Stress Biology
Bioenergetics and intermediary metabolism. In: Biotechnology and Bioinformatics.
- Manasa and Vani Rajashekaraiah. (2018). "L-carnitine as an additive in Tyrode’s buffer during Platelet storage. Blood Coagulation and Fibrinolysis. In Press. (IF: 1.119)
- Manasa, Vani Rajashekaraiah. (2018). Platelet storage: Role of Cassia tora Linn. Asian Journal of Transfusion Science. In Press.
- Hsieh C, Ravikumar S. and Vani R. (2018) Ferric reducing ability of plasma: A potential marker in stored plasma. Asian Journal of Transfusion Science. In Press.
- Soumya R and Vani R. (2017). Vitamin C as a modulator of oxidative stress in erythrocytes of stored blood. Acta Haematologica Polonica. 48: 350-356.
- Carl H and Vani R. (2017) Influence of L-carnitine on Stored Rat Blood: A study on Plasma. Turkish Journal of Hematology. 34: 328-333. (IF: 0.65)
- Carl H, Soumya R, Srinivas P and Vani R. (2016) Oxidative Stress in Erythrocytes of Banked ABO Blood. Hematology 21: 630-634. (IF: 1.846)
- Manasa K, Soumya R and Vani R. (2016). Phytochemicals as potential therapeutics for thrombocytopenia. Journal of Thrombosis and Thrombolysis. 41: 436-440. (IF: 2.62).
- Soumya R, Carl H and Vani R. (2016). Prospects of curcumin as an additive in storage solutions:a study on erythrocytes. Turkish Journal of Medical Sciences. 46: 825-833. (IF: 0.641).
- R Soumya, H Carl and R Vani. (2016) L-carnitine as a potential additive in blood storage solutions: A study on erythrocytes. Indian Journal of Hematology and Blood Transfusion. 32: 328-334. (IF: 0.474)
- K Manasa and R Vani. (2016). Influence of oxidative stress on stored platelets. Advances in Hematology, Article ID 4091461, 6 pg. doi:10.1155/2016/4091461
- K Manasa and R Vani. (2015). In vitro susceptibility of wistar rat platelets to hydrogen peroxide and AAPH induced oxidative stress. Indian Journal of Hematology and Blood Transfusion. 31: 90-97. IF: 0.474
- K Manasa and R Vani. (2015) Platelet disorders: An overview. Blood Coagulation and Fibrinolysis. 26: 479-91. IF: 1.119
- R Vani, R Soumya, H Carl, VA Chandni, K Neha, B Pankhuri, S Trishna and DP Vatsal. (2015). Prospects of vitamin C as an additive in plasma of stored blood. Advances in Hematology Article ID 961049, 7 pages, doi:10.1155/2015/961049.
- R Soumya and R Vani. (2015) CUPRAC-BCS and antioxidant activity assays as reliable markers of antioxidant capacity in erythrocytes. Hematology 20: 165-174. (IF: 1.846).
- Carl H, Chandni A, Neha K, Trishna S and Vani R (2014) Curcumin as a modulator of oxidative stress during storage: A study on plasma. Transfusion and Apheresis Science. 50: 288-293. IF:1.755
- Vani R, Koshy AA, Koushik AK, Kaur H, Kumari K, Agrawal M, Priyanka, Ramya, Khatai S, Gowda V. and Kumar V. (2012). The efficacy of erythrocytes isolated from blood stored under blood bank conditions. Transfusion and Apheresis Science. 47: 359-364.( IF:1.755).
- Vani R, Reddy CSS and Devi SA. (2010) Oxidative stress in erythrocytes: a study on the effect of antioxidant mixtures during intermittent exposures to high altitude. International Journal of Biometeorology. 54: 553-562. (IF: 2.577).
- Asha DS, Vani R, Subramanyam MVV, Reddy SS. and Jeevaratnam, K. (2007) Intermittent hypobaric hypoxia-induced oxidative stress in rat erythrocytes: Protective effects of vitamin E, vitamin C and carnitine. Cell Biochemistry and Function. 25, 221-231. (IF: 2.186).
- Reddy SS, Subramanyam MVV, Vani R. and Asha DS. (2007) In vitro models of oxidative stress in rat erythrocytes: Effect of antioxidant supplements. Toxicology In Vitro. 21:1355-1364. (IF: 3.105).
- Asha DS, Subramanyam MVV, Vani R. and Jeevaratnam K. (2005) Adaptations of the antioxidant system in erythrocytes of trained adult rats: Impact of intermittent hypobaric-hypoxia at two altitudes. Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology. Part C 140, 59-67. (IF: 2.426).
- Swain SK and Kumudini BS. (2014). Bioremediation of textile azo dye congo red using bacterial isolates from textile waste water. Journal of Advanced Microbiology. 3:119 - 127.
- Hari Priyaa G and Kumudini BS. (2014). Green synthesis of silver nanoparticles using garlic (Allium sativum) extracts. International Journal of Biological Research 3(4):1-12.
- Hari Priyaa G and Kumudini BS. (2014). Biological synthesis of silver nanoparticles using ginger (Zingiber officinale) extract. Journal of Environmental Nanotechnology 3(4):32-40.