Metabolome Based Cancer Studies, Pharmacological and Biotechnological importance of plant latext proteases.
- Muralidhar Meghawal, R.Anusha, and O.S.Bindhu. Plant based coagulants in cheese making: Review. Dairy Engineering – Advanced technologies and their applications. Innovations in Agricultural and Biological Engineering. 2016. 4. E-Book ISBN: 9781771883818. (http://www.appleacademicpress.com/title.php?id=9781771883801) (Book Chapter) (TR indexed)
- Anusha R and Bindhu O S. Bioactive peptides from milk. Boo: Milk Protein, INTECH open science publishers (2016) (Book Chapter) (TR indexed)
- Maheshwari Kumari Singh, Usha R., Hithayshree K.R and Bindhu O.S, Hemostatic potential of Latex proteases from Tabernaemontana divaricata (L.) R. Br. ex. Roem. and Schult. and Artocarpus altilis (Parkinson ex. F.A. Zorn) Forsberg; Journal of Thrombosis and Thrombolysis, 2015, 39:43-49 (TR IF:2.04)
- Anusha R· Maheshwari Kumari Singh, Bindhu O S. Characterisation of potential milk coagulants from Calotropis gigantea plant parts and their hydrolytic pattern of bovine casein. European Food Research and Technology, 2014, 238 (6): 997-1006 (TR IF: 1.44)
- Maheshwari Kumari Singh, Bindhu O.S, Hemostatic, Milk Clotting and Blood Stain Removal Potential of Cysteine Proteases from Calotropis gigantea (L.) R. Br. Latex; Pharmacognosy Magazine, 2014, 10(38): 350-356 (TR IF: 1.53)