Microbiology - Industrial Microbiology - Bioplastics, Microbial Enzymes
- Coconut oil induced production of a surfactant-compatible lipase from Aspergillus tamarii under submerged fermentation J. Basic Microbiol. (Wiley), 57 (2): 114-120, 2017. Arijit Das, Sourav Bhattacharya, Srividya Shivakumar, Sujina Shakya and Swathi Shankar Sogane
- Upstream and Downstream strategies for cost effective Polyhydroxybutyrate (PHB) production by Bacillus megaterium strain Ti3 J of Bionanoscience, 10, 381–389, 2016. Neetu I and Srividya S
- Production, characterization and Congo red dye decolourizing efficiency of a laccase from Pleurotus ostreatus MTCC 142 cultivated on co-substrates of paddy straw and corn husk
- J. Genet. Eng. Biotechnol. (Elsevier), 14 (2), 281-288, 2016. Arijit Das, Sourav Bhattacharya, Gangotri Panchanan, B.S. Navya and Parvathi Nambiar
- Purification and characterization of a surfactant-compatible lipase from Aspergillus tamarii JGIF06 exhibiting energy-efficient removal of oil stains from polycotton fabric 3 Biotech(Springer), 6 (2), 131, 2016. Arijit Das, Srividya Shivakumar, Sourav Bhattacharya, Sujina Shakya and S.S. Swathi
- Biosynthesis and characterization of a thermostable, alkali-tolerant chitinase from Bacillus pumilus JUBCH08 displaying antagonism against phytopathogenic Fusarium oxysporum 3 Biotech(Springer), 6 (1), 87, 2016. Sourav Bhattacharya, Arijit Das, Saikat Samadder and Subbaramiah Sundara Rajan
- Poly(-b-hydroxybutyrate) (PHB) depolymerase PHAZPen from Penicillium expansum: purification, characterization and kinetic studies 3 Biotech (Springer), 5, 901-909, 2015. Vaishnavi Gowda U. S. and Srividya S
- Agrowaste based Polyhydroxyalkanoate (PHA) production using hydrolytic potential of Bacillus thuringiensis IAM 12077 Braz. Archives Biol. Technol, 57 (1), 55-61, 2014. Vaishnavi G and Srividya S.
- Cost effective production strategies of Polyhydroxyalkanoates (PHAs) for biomedical applications ‘Encyclopedia of Biomedical Polymers and Polymeric Biomaterials’ Munmaya Mishra, Richmond, Virginia, USA (eds.), 1st Edition CRC Press – 8000 Pages, February 15, 2014. Neetu I. and Srividya S.
- Statistical optimization of pigment production by Monascus sanguineus under stress condition Preparative Biochemistry & Biotechnology, 44, 68–79, 2014. Rashmi Dikshit and T. Padmavathi.
- Submerged fermentation and characterization of carboxymethyl cellulase from a rhizospheric isolate of Trichoderma viride associated with Azadirachta indica J. Sci. Ind. Res., 73 (4): 225-230, 2014. Sourav Bhattacharya, Arijit Das, Amie Patnaik, Prianka Bokade and Subbaramiah Sundara Rajan
- Partial purification, characterization and kinetic studies of a low molecular weight, alkali tolerant chitinase enzyme from Bacillus subtilis JN 032305, a potential biocontrol strain
Prep. Biochem. Biotechnol., 44 (6), 617-632, 2014.
Srividya Shivakumar, Anika Nayak Karmali and Charles Ruhimbana
- Poly (β) hydroxybutyrate (PHB) depolymerase from Fusarium solani Thom J of Chemistry. Article ID 406386, 9 pgs DOI:http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2013/406386, 2013. Srividya Shivakumar
- Co-production of alkaline protease and amylase of Bacillus sp.Y in solid state cultivations Res. J. Biotechnol., 32-37, 2012. Srividya Shivakumar
- Quantification of aflatoxin B1 produced by Aspergillus flavus MTCC 2798 in rice straw under solid-state fermentation J. Pure Appl. Microbiol., 6 (4), 1663-1669, 2012. Arijit Das, J. Angayarkanni, Sourav Bhattacharya and M. Palaniswamy
- Enhancement of protease production by Pseudomonas aeruginosa isolated from dairy effluent sludge and determination of its fibrinolytic potential Asian Pac. J. Trop. Biomed. (Elsevier) Supplement 3: S1845-S1851, 2012. Amrita Raj, Nancy Khess, Namrata Pujari, Sourav Bhattacharya, Arijit Das, Subbaramiah Sundara Rajan.
- Evaluation of cultural parameters involved in the overproduction of poly-β-hydroxybutyrate from Azotobacter vinelandii J. Pure Appl. Microbiol., 6 (2), 837-844, 2012. Angira Ghosh, Sourav Bhattacharya, and Arijit Das
- Enzymatic screening and Random Amplified Polymorphic DNA fingerprinting of soil streptomycetes isolated from Wayanad District in Kerala, India J. Biol. Sci., 12 (1) 43-50, 2012. Mahdi Eskandarian Boroujeni, Arijit Das, K. Prashanthi, Sandeep Suryan and Sourav Bhattacharya
- Utilization of sugarcane bagasse for solid-state fermentation and characterization of α- amylase from Aspergillus flavus isolated from Muthupettai mangrove, Tamil Nadu, India Aust. J. Basic & Appl. Sci., 5 (12), 1012-1022, 2011. Sourav Bhattacharya, Shilpi Bhardwaj, Arijit Das and Sanchita Anand
- Optimization of process parameters influencing the submerged fermentation of extracellular lipases from Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Candida albicans and Aspergillus flavus Pak. J. Biol. Sci., 14 (22), 1011-1018, 2011. Jigita Padhiar, Arijit Das, and Sourav Bhattacharya
- Effect of Arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi on the growth of Ocimum sanctum and Glomalin a soil related protein Research Journal of Biotechnology, 6(4), 44-50, 2011. Ranjini and T. Padmavathi
- Purification, characterization and kinetic studies of poly (β) hydroxybutyrate (PHB) depolymerase of PHAZPen from Penicillium citrinum S2. Appl. Biochem. Biotechnol. (Springer), 164, 1225-1236, 2011. Srividya S, Sneha JJ, Hardik Z and Jayasmita D
- Microbial utilization of agronomic wastes for cellulase production by Aspergillus niger and Trichoderma viride using solid-state fermentation Dyn. Biochem. Process Biotechnol. Mol. Biol., 5 (2), 18-22, 2011.Arijit Das, Sourav Bhattacharya, K. S. Roopa and S. S. Yashoda
- Production of Poly-3-hydroxybutyrate (PHB) from lactose and whey by Bacillus thuringiensis IAM12077 Research J Biotechnol. 6 (4), 12-18, 2011.
- Partial purification and properties of a laundry detergent compatible alkaline protease from a newly isolated Bacillus sp. Y Indian J. Microbiol. 50 (3), 309-317, 2010.
Mala M. and Srividya S
- Production of cellulase from a thermophilic Bacillus sp. isolated from cow dung American- Eurasian J. Agric. & Environ. Sci., 8 (6), 685-691, 2010.Arijit Das, Sourav Bhattacharya, and L. Murali
- Statistical optimization of medium components for improved poly (-β-) hydroxybutyrate (PHB) depolymerase production by Penicillium citrinum Kavaka- Transactions of the Mycological Society of India. 37 & 38, 53-59, 2009-10.
Srividya S., Ankita S., Anupa A., Anuradha B., Apeksha S. S. and Krithika S
- Optimization of growth conditions for xylanase enzyme production by Aspergillus niger in solid state fermentation Polish J. of Microbiol., 58 (2), 125-130, 2009. Kavya V and Padmavathi T
- Optimization of process parameters for maximum Poly (-β-) hydroxybutyrate (PHB) production by Bacillus thuringiensis IAM 12077Polish J. Microbiol, 58 (2), 149-154, 2009. Adwitiya Pal, Ashwini V., Avinash A. Kumar, Badri S. R., Kajal Dadhe, Vomsi Ponnamma K. D. and Srividya Shivakumar